Please fill in all the fields below:
Please read the instructions below:
1) You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 25p per every £1 you donate).
2) You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the charity.
3) If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income or capital gains equal to the the tax that the charity reclaim, you can cancel your declaration.
4) If you pay tax at the higher rate, you can claim further tax relief in your self assessment tax return.
5) If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, please ask the charity.
6) Please notify the charity if you change your name and/or address.
Main Menu Links
Other Useful Links
Masjid Receiver Frequency
Charity Registration Number: